Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 3, 2015

Albert Einstein Quotes 2







  • The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead.
  • The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking… the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.
  • Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.
  • Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.
  • I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
  • If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.
  • Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.
  • The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible.
  • Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
  • Try not to become just a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
  • It´s not that I´m so smart; it´s just that I stay with problems longer.
  • Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
  • I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.
  • The person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét