Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 4, 2015

Fyodor Dostoevsky Quotes 2


  • Destroy my desires, eradicate my ideas, show me something better, and I will follow you.
  • A fool with a heart and no sense is just as unhappy as a fool with sense and no heart.
  • If he's honest, he'll steal; if he's human, he'll murder; if he's faithful, he'll deceive.
  • Truly great men must, I think, experience great sorrow on the earth.
  • When reason fails, the devil helps!
  • The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.
  • If someone proved to me that Christ is outside the truth, and that in reality the truth were outside of Christ, then I should prefer to remain with Christ rather than with the truth.
  • What do you think, would not one tiny crime be wiped out by thousands of good deeds?
  • Every ant  knows the  formula of its ant-hill,every  bee knows  the formula  of its  beehive. They know it  in their own way, not in our way.Only humankind does not know its own formula.
  • Grown-up people do not know that a child can give exceedingly good advice even in the most difficult case.
  • Life is paradise, and we are all in paradise, but we refuse to see it.
  • Neither man nor nation can exist without a sublime idea.
  • Compassion was the most important, perhaps the sole law of human existence.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét